Advies, Inligting en Meer
Versameling van artikels en ander goed wat ek oor die jare geskryf het
Biography Page 1
This biography was written a few years ago and I not yet had the time to complete it but will sooner or later add further information and details.. How did one write aBiografie
This biography was written a few years ago and I not yet had the time to complete it but will sooner or later add further information and details.
How did one write a biography? I never even read one.
Did you only give the plain facts, or describe the things happen in your life, or perhaps how you feel about the past. What perspective should one use? Negative, positive or perhaps regretfully?
Should I rather use Afrikaans, or dare to give my third language a try to match the English website?
Well, I don’t know, but what I know, is that many people said I should write a book about all the things constantly happens in my live. That many things could help other people, can inspire and motivate people. I also know that, if one decide on a goal but are not sure how or where to start, you don’t think about it, you just get your ass in gear and start.
I was born in Johannesburg in 1966 as the youngest of four children. After a normal and happy childhood, I become 100% deaf at the age of ten when an operation went wrong.
After completed matric at Transoranje School for the Deaf in 1983 I started at ABSA Bank (ex-Volkskas) Krugersdorp as junior clerk, Hard working, eager to learn but during the next 5 years there is nothing dramatically to write about.
At this point things began to change. I am transferred to ABSA Sandton, got married, experience the wonder of my own children, started to learn my own worth and achieved relative much for the next 6 years.
In 1994 I leaved ABSA after my marriage collapsed and from then till now I couldn’t find any permanent employment. This period was remarkable with temporally positions, extraordinary circumstances and problem after problem.
I now own my own business for almost 10 years but even while I struggle, mainly because of my hearing impairness, the mere fact that 90% of businesses fail within the first 10 years and I am part of the remaining 10% says a lot.
That’s it. Sweet and short and if I maybe reach bigger success a bit later, people will hear that, they will hear that and my success and like all the other success stories, they will not hear the problems, the struggles, the hard work and determination.
That’s a big and common mistake and if they tried for a while without any success they gave up and think they are a failure, that success is only for those few “lucky” persons, for those with the right circumstances, contacts and such things.
Well, read on and learn what is motivation, what is determination and success because sometimes a winner is just a dreamer what never give up.